Junior Optimists Clubs
In Farmington Public Schools
Kickoff Meeting at Dunckel Cafeteria
7:00- 8:00pm THURSDAY OCT. 22
Parents and kids encouraged to attend.
- Learn to collaborate with kids in school and community
- Work with local charities performing community service
- Develop leadership skills and experience
-Meet kids and adults who volunteer their time in the
When do they meet?
- Each club sets a regular meeting schedule once or twice a month
Who runs the meetings?
- Students run their own meetings, plan events and elect officerskids
-Each club has an advisor who is either a parent or teacher.
-Every club has an assigned Optimist member who supports the advisor
Pay dues and get t-shirt in November!
We need parent leaders in each school that will have a club. This is chance to learn what is involved.
Sponsored by Farmington/Farmington Hills Breakfast Optimist Club